Position: Guard (Floor General)
Height: 1.72m | 5’8”
College: Washington State University (NCAA) – ’18
Pro career experience:
- Olympiacos (Euroleague & Greece)
- Sepsi (Eurocup & Romania)
- PAOK (Eurocup & Greece)
- VBW Arka Gdynia (Euroleague & Poland)
- Panathinaikos (Eurocup & Greece)
- Euroleague assists/game Leader – (8.5 assists per game) – 2022
- Highest ranking Greek player (Greek A1) in the 1st round (till her departure to Euroleage & Arka Gdynia) – 17.3 ranking/game (2021)
- Greek League Champion (2019)
- Greek Cup Winner (2019)
- FIBA World Cup in Tenerife (2018): 7.0 ppg | 1.5 rpg | 1.3 apg | FGP 72.7% | 3pts 66.7%
- FIBA World Cup in Tenerife (2018): 2nd in FGP% with 72.7%
- FIBA World Cup in Tenerife (2018): 2nd in 3pts% with 66.7%
- Greek Women’s National Team member: 2018-present
- WNIT Final Four (2017)
- All-European Championship U20 Second team (2016)
- European Championship U20 (2016): 13.0 ppg| 6.0 rpg | 4.1 apg | 3.3 spg | 47.2% FGP | 80.0% FT
- European Championship U20 (2016): Steals Leader with 3.3 steals per game
- European Championship U20 (2016): Third in assists with 4.1 assists per game
- European Championship U18 (2014): 12.7 ppg | 4.7 rpg | 3.6 apg | 4.9 spg | 36.0% 3pts | 73.1% FT
- European Championship U18 (2014): Steals Leader with 4.9 steals per game
- European Championship U18 (2014): Third in assists with 3.6 assists per game
- Greek National Teams member (U16- U18 – U20 – Women’s) since 2011
VBW Arka Gdynia (Euroleague): 7.5 points | 8.5 assists | 3.3 rebounds | 1.5 steals | 8.8 ranking | 33.3% 3pts | 100% FT
PER 40: 9.5 points | 10.8 assists | 4.1 rebounds | 1.9 steals | 11.1 ranking
VBW Arka Gdynia (Poland): 7.1 points | 5.6 assists | 3.7 rebounds | 1.2 steals | 11.1 ranking | 40.0% 3pts per 24 minutes
PER 40: 11.5 points | 9.0 assists | 5.9 rebounds | 17.9 ranking
PAOK (Eurocup Q): 14.5 points | 4.0 rebounds | 7.0 assists | 16.5 efficiency
PAOK (Greece): 13.1 points | 4.9 rebounds | 5.7 assists | 17.3 efficiency
Pinelopi’s buzzer beaters that sent Olympiacos to Euroleague’s Group stage:
A crafty ballhandler that knows how to get defenders off balance with the dribble. Very cerebral, shows excellent decision making ability.
Led Euroleague in assists/game with 8.5 apg (2021/22).
2nd in FGP% and 3pts% in FIBA World Cup @ Tenerife, with the tremendous 72.7% FGP & 66.7% 3pts.
Great maturity and basketball IQ for the point guard spot. Pavlopoulou can score at all three levels and be a quality facilitator of the basketball as well.
Has a good repertoire of moves and mixes them up well to keep the defense guessing. She has a deceptive 1st step and shifty quickness making her difficult to contain on the perimeter. Pinelopi is adept using both hands, either when attacking or finishing. Uses her body to finish around the basket. Utilizes a variety of floaters and runners in the lane. Likes to pull up from the midrange where she shoots with balance and good rhythm. Shows good speed in the open court and the ability to manoeuvre through traffic with the dribble while going full speed. Puts in a great effort defensively, where she enjoys being aggressive and pressuring ballhandlers. Has good hands, anticipates well and uses her wingspan to get many deflections.
Great shooting stroke. Does a lot of damage catching and shooting off screens. Good spot up shooter. Can create space and time that allows her to set up her feet for pull-up jumpers. Very dangerous threat to score when left open on the perimeter.
Possesses excellent body control that allows her to score in traffic or find teammates on the perimeter with a kick out pass.
Does a good job of getting to the free throw line. She is not afraid of the big moment (led Olympiacos to Euroleague Group stage with 2 buzzer beaters in the Qualifiers) and will put the team on her shoulders when the offense stagnates. Works extremely hard both in games and in developing her abilities. Pinelopi also moves without the ball very well and cuts with purpose to look for angles where she might be open to catch a pass in open areas. She is excellent at advancing the ball with a sense of urgency to spark the break. She consistently has her head up early in the backcourt and is willing to skip the ball ahead to the open teammate in transition. She has very good court vision and the instincts to see and deliver pinpoint cross-court passes or cunning bounce passes to open cutters.
She is unselfish and possesses fantastic court vision. She has shown that she is 100% able to run a Championship contender team full time.
The type of leader who leads by example and earns everybody’s respect.
Greece vs Croatia ( June 2022)
Pavlopoulou #8 blue: 20 efficiency | 14 points | 6 rebounds | 4 assists | 1 steal | 4/6 2pts | 2/3 3pts
PAOK vs Olympiacos (2021/22)
Pavlopoulou #8 white: 20 points | 7 assists | 5/6 2pts | 2/4 3pts | 4/4 FT | 4 rebounds | 1 steal | 24 efficiency
Olympiacos – Carolo Basket 79-54
Pavlopoulou #8 white : 14 points | 4/6 2pts | 2/5 3pts
World Cup 2018
Greece vs France
Pavlopoulou #8 blue: 12 efficiency | 8 points | 4/4 2pts | 17 minutes | 2 assists | 2 rebounds | 2 steals